just a lil me

just a lil me
yours truly

ohhhahhhHHfireworks

ohhhahhhHHfireworks

J'ai tout cet amour et pas où le mettre. I have all this love and no where to put it. Je suis très

So I pride myself in three things: 1. my poetry, 2. my laugh, and 3. my ability to make others laugh. If I don't do at least 2 out of 3 of things then my day is not going too swell. But I love LIFE!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ok..Life Really Comes @ cha Fast!

OK, so this is my 1st time attempting something like a blog...so here we go. The big move is coming quicker than anything I could imagine. My life is becoming a whirlwind of organized chaos! But I am loving it every minute of it! So there's a few questions that I've been asked so i figured I'd answer once&for all sorta.
Why I'm I moving? I need a change, i am at this awesome place in life where i have no kids or boyfriend/husband and I want a adventure so why not right? I don't ever want to regret that i didn't or i was afraid to do when I am older.
Why Knoxville? I have an awesome friend that lives there, and i have no family there so it will be me totally me which is awesome.
Are you going to school? I intend to,but i need to get in and settled plus tuition will be outta this world! I want to be a paramedic so that program is what I plan on pursing along with firefighting:).
What  do your parents think? My parents raised me to be adventurous! My favorite book growing up was Dr. Seuss "Oh the Places You'll Go" and my mom would show me a map of the world and tell me i could go any of those places..so Knoxville is just a start needless to say!
Won't you miss your family? Oh course I will.. I would give any of them my last breath and i love them more than poetry! And the number one ???
 WHAT'S THE GUY'S NAME??
ONCE AND FOR ALL THE GUY'S NAME IS ADVENTURE! And were real involved
i've already committed to him and he's pulling at my heart's strings beckoning me so i MUST awnser the call of the wild lol
over and out