just a lil me

just a lil me
yours truly

ohhhahhhHHfireworks

ohhhahhhHHfireworks

J'ai tout cet amour et pas où le mettre. I have all this love and no where to put it. Je suis très

So I pride myself in three things: 1. my poetry, 2. my laugh, and 3. my ability to make others laugh. If I don't do at least 2 out of 3 of things then my day is not going too swell. But I love LIFE!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

i never win any thing! that was until..

wow so who'd thought bed shopping was so hard i feel like the princess and the pea mixed with Goldilocks locks when she couldn't decide where to sleep! where's my baby bear bed LOL but i did win a drawing today totally random i walked into Schewel's furniture store and entered into some little dinky drawing i thought until i heard "BRIT SALLEY COME AND GET YOUR $50 GIFT CARD!! I know what those people on reality tv feel like when they scream and shout OMG OMG OMG i was so there!